The Emory Center for Digital Scholarship (ECDS)
We work with faculty, students, and staff from across the university to provide expertise, consultation, and technical assistance in the creation of digital projects and publications.
How We Can Help
Get to know us and see how we can help with your digital scholarship:
- Expertise + Resources: Specialties and software
- Projects + Publishing: Featured projects, journal publishing, open source initiatives
- Partner with Us: Propose a project, invite us to class, learn with us, work with us
- Our People: Meet our team
- Our News: Our blog, events and workshops, social media
Robert W. Woodruff Library
Monday - Friday | 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Note: Please check the Woodruff Library schedule for term holidays and summer hours.
The Emory Center for Digital Scholarship (ECDS) provides consulting expertise, project coordination, and a technology-rich collaborative space for faculty, staff, and students to incorporate digital tools and methods into research, teaching, and publishing.
The multidisciplinary ECDS staff of technologists, librarians, faculty, curriculum designers, and students work with scholars at Emory and partner institutions to create innovative and sustainable models of digital scholarship and pedagogy for academic and public use.
ECDS is designed to leverage multiple resources from across the university in support of digital scholarship.
Partners with LITS groups include:
- IT Application Development
- Stuart A. Rose Manuscript, Archives, and Rare Book Library
- Scholarly Communications
- Teaching and Learning Technologies
Partners around campus include:
- Michael C. Carlos Museum
- Center for Faculty Development and Excellence
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Emory College of Arts and Sciences
- Fox Center for Humanistic Inquiry
- Laney Graduate School
- Office of the Provost
- School of Medicine
- Rollins School of Public Health
- Candler School of Theology | Pitts Theology Library
See more campus and community partners in the Projects + Publishing section.
Discover ways to team up with us in our Partner with Us section.